Aurindam is an ardent reader of literature and fiction. Ever since his childhood, Aurindam had nurtured a deep passion for the arts and story-telling mainly in the form of drama and short skits. He loves reading history, mythology and ancient cultures. His extensive reading over the years ultimately inspired him to write his first historical-fiction ‘The mystery of Alexander’s Casket’. Being a student of Economics, Statistics and Business Administration, Aurindam put down his thoughts with a subtle blend of logic and emotion. He is an avid film buff and fan of historical period drama such as Ben-Hur (1959), Braveheart, Gladiator, Spartacus, Troy, The Last Samurai and many such masterpieces. He is a Digital Marketing professional and assists several organizations in their online endeavors.
Aurindam chose to put all his interests—History, Epics, Fantasy, Ancient Philosophies and Romantic Drama—in his first book as he spent one year only for the research of this book – The Mystery Of Alexander’s Casket.
Marketing professional with 15 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Digital Sales, Multi-Channel Marketing & Sales.
MBA (Marketing) and Diploma in Digital Marketing with proficiency in multi-tasking and complex marketing operation.
Key Strengths/ Skill Sets:
• Manage multi-channel marketing strategies and communications across various geographies and categories.
• Budget planning, cost management and execution of annual budget in a systematic and fruitful way
• Good understanding of SEM, SMO, web analytics, Affiliate networks and sales operations.
• Proficiency in Content Management through Blogs, Articles, Press Releases, Video networks, etc.
• Develop the audience that delivers growth in traffic, conversion rates and revenues
• Handling Public Relations & Internal Communications.